The objective of the Master in Sustainable Air Transport Management is to train students to fill management positions in airports, airlines, as well as in companies associated to airports and aviation in general (commercial concessionaires, Air Navigation Service Providers, aeronautic industry manufacturers, construction companies, handling companies, security companies, maintenance companies, equipment supply companies, etcetera) in the fields of:
Engineering • Sustainability • Operations • Infrastructure • Maintenance • Organization Human Resources • Business Management • Navigation Systems • Legal • Finance
The number of teachers assigned to this postgraduate programme totals 32, all of them top-level professionals with vast experience in the air transport industry. They are originally from more than 10 different nationalities (Europe, U.S.A., Latin America, Middle East, etc.). These professionals hold top management posts in companies and institutions such as:
Ramboll Consulting • SNC-Lavalin • Tarabot • Arup • Mott MacDonald • Lima airport par tners • APMC consulting • Leading Aviation Consulting • AENA • Vinci Airports • Munich Airports • Dublin Airport Authority • Aertec Solutions • Ross & Baruzzini • Denver Airport • AIRBUS • Air Europa • Westminster University • Universidad Politecnica de Cataluña • SESAR Eurocontrol • Eurocontrol Maastricht • Eurocontrol • Seairtech
Development of professional skills
This program is ideal for those wishing to acquire the most relevant knowledge in the sector, thus giving a boost to their professional profiles.
The student will acquire an in-depth knowledge of the airport and the aeronautical sectors from an organisational point of view, beginning with Airports and continuing with Airlines, Air Law, Aeronautical Industry, as well as Air Navigation.
Opinions of our students
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
• University graduates or last-year students.
• Required English level: B2. Equivalent to:
• First Cer tificate in English (FCE)
• TOEFL 61-79/173-210/500-547
• IELTS 5.0/5.5/6.0
• Trinity Grades 7, 8, 9
E-learning. Registration period open for: 2019-2021.
Features of the master's degree:
- ITAérea´s online academic campus: 24-hour access.
- Exams to assess the learning of the the students.
- Personal tutor during the master’s degree.
- Diploma awarded on completion of the master’s degree.
- Issued by ITAérea Aeronautical Business School in collaboration with UNITAR (UN).
- The ceremony of graduation will take place in the Palace of Nations, home of the United Nations Office at Geneva.